Tailor-made recovery programmes based on psycho-neuro-immunology and brain plasticity research
If you are unlucky enough to have ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis), CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), PVFS (Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome), CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) or Fibromyalgia (on this website we refer to all these conditions as ME / CFS) then we can offer not only our sympathy, but our help. Keira, the How to Heal founder, was extremely ill for five years with ME / CFS so understands very well how soul destroying it is.
Symptoms such as extreme fatigue, joint pain and aches, headaches and brain fog – which all get worse when you try and live a normal life – can ruin everything. You want to be better; you rest to try and get your health back; you go to the doctor and still you do not recover. Luckily Keira has recovered, but she learnt the hard way that the answers to health issues do not always lie in the GP surgery.
Keira has founded the How to Heal programme after learning on her journey to recovery from ME / CFS the secrets to regaining her health. How to Heal is an interactive course which brings together a mixture of different therapeutic interventions and tools which, based on psycho-neuro-immunology, also known as Mind-Body Science, can support you in your recovery. You learn various self-healing techniques which can influence your health. Instead of taking a pill, you are using yourself. Sounds a bit different? Yes it is, but it can help you get the results you want.
Mind-Body Science has become more and more popular over the last few years due to the increase in recovery stories and scientific research which support the fact that our minds can influence our bodies. Using How to Heal’s unique approach means you can influence your ME / CFS symptoms because:
- You start to produce healing chemicals naturally, within your body.
- You positively affect the human body’s major systems (particularly your immune, endocrine and nervous systems).
- You develop new neural pathways from your brain to change the unconscious habits that the illness has been working under to habits of unconscious wellness instead.
- You remove the factors, such as stress, which are helping to keep you stuck….
….empowering you to lasting wellness!
7 reasons why How to Heal can help you
- How to Heal specialise in producing tailor-made plans for your recovery as we know that everyone is unique. Each programme is as individual as the person receiving it so that your personal situation is fully understood and the right approach is taken to your recovery.
- We not only look at your condition; we work with you on your life vision, we don’t just want you to get your health back, we want you to get your life back and so much more.
- To date records show that all How to Heal clients have experienced significant improvements or made a full recovery
- It is designed and taught to you by Keira Henry who had ME for 5 years and tried everything available on the market so knows what works. She has made a full recovery following the principles of the How to Heal programme.
- Keira is an expert in Mind-Body Science and has been awarded a distinction in her diploma for psycho-neuro-immunology.
- We teach you between six to twelve powerful but simple techniques and tools, giving you a variety of ways to self-heal in your own time as well as in the sessions.
- Sessions are split over the course of your recovery to give you time to learn and practise the techniques, whilst receiving Keira’s ongoing support during the programme. We are with you every step of the way.
How can I tell if it will work for me?
By providing comprehensive information on the next few pages we are confident you will quickly discover if How to Heal can help you. We invite you to:
- fully understand about the ME / CFS Vicious Circle as this is key to why Mind-Body Science is so powerful
- learn more about Why How to Heal Works to your recovery
- read a clear breakdown of the Programme & Fees so you understand exactly what it entails and see the fees associated with it.
- discover what other clients have to say in the testimonials provided
- investigate the supporting medical research that substantiates the information on this website
- review the FAQs provided which hopefully answer many of your questions or you can contact us
- get to know about us, particularly Keira, who is the main Therapist who will be working with you and find out about her background, skills and experience.
It will only take you about ten minutes to read and could make the difference to your quality of life. Let us start your journey – to good health!